Enjoy the natural beauty of the Lisbon area on a relaxed full-day tour. Visit 'the end of the world' at Europe's westernmost cliffs, dine on tasty food in Sintra, take a leisurely stroll in Cascais.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The default language of the tour is English, but you can choose an additional language from the available options. The activity provider tries to have the groups in just one language, but it can happen that the tour be operated in two languages
- Tours are conducted with 8-seat vehicles. Therefore, if you are travelling in a group larger than 8 people, your group will have to be split across 2 different vans