Take a hot air balloon ride over Phoenix, Arizona. See views of nature and Phoenix from 3000 feet in the air.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
When entering the Deer Valley Airport at 7th Ave. and Deer Valley Rd., turn left at the T in the road. Follow the 3 blue signs marked “Balloon Ride Parking” down towards the Civil Air Patrol Building. Turn right at the CAP building and park at the end of the lot in the spots marked “Balloon Ride Parking”.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Afternoon balloon rides seasonally from November - March