Encounter Chiew Larn, Thailand's most beautiful turquoise lake surrounded by untouched tropical rainforest of Khao Sok national park. Enjoy a luxury full-service expedition with a minibus transfer from Phuket, Krabi, Khao Lak, Khao Sok or Surat Thani.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Pickup optional
- Be picked up from your accommodation in Khao Sok National Park.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at 500Rai information center, in front of the Tourist Police Station at the pier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Passport, copy accepted
Know before you go
- There is no phone service or internet at 500 Rai
- If you would like to alter the itinerary please let the local partner know in advance
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for people with limited mobility
- Nam Talu cave is only open and included in the program from December 1 until May 31
- Please note that due to seasonality, Pad Zian waterfall is only included in the program from June 1 until November 30
- The local partner needs a copy of all guest’s passport details before the day of travel