Experience the foods and wines of Tuscany on a culinary adventure from Pisa. Learn about the local olive and wine industries, and taste delicious samples in a local winery. Meet the owner of a wine estate, or take a tour of the farm with a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Pisa Central Train Station in front of the fountain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund