Discover the beauty of the wild beach of Canto de la Playa, the fishermen village of Mano Juan and the Cotunabama National Park aboard a catamaran. Visit the turtle nursery and get a chance to see hatchlings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- The driver will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel or condo. The driver will have a list with your name and will drive you to the departure point of the excursion where a representative will be waiting for you.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
The meeting point will be just in front of the Betty Blue restaurant. If you don't find your hosts at once, please ask for Marina and Nadine.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The lobster is available for lunch in season (July 1 to February 29) at the additional price of $20 USD per person
- Return to the port of Bayahibe with wonderful memories.
- Departure of this excursion is scheduled around 9:00 a.m. for a return around 5:00 p.m. Maximum on board: 27 people