Explore an underwater network of rivers and caves, featuring labyrinths, stalactites, and stalagmites. Then, dine on a light lunch of local food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup service is only provided for hotels located in Cancun. The pickup option is available only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please take your voucher directly to Rio Secreto.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The pickup option is available only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 10 participants with a knowledgeable guide
- Children under 4 are not permitted on this tour
- Guests must be able to walk without assistance and weigh less than 250 pounds (120 kilograms)
- Before the tour of the underground routes, please store the following items inside lockers: hats, glasses, sandals that are not secured at the ankle, watches, jewelry that could get tangled or fall off, cameras or video cameras, band-aids, backpacks and handbags
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted to participate in this tour
- For cruise ship passengers, it is strongly suggested that you book your tour through your cruise line. You can do this directly through their website or on board through one of their shore excursion managers. Ask for the Amazing Secret River option