Get the most out of your visit to Pilsen and add on a tour of the Pilsner Urquell Brewery. Get to know the Urquell legend. Taste some delicious pilsner and learn how the beer is made.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 110 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Visitor Center of Pilsner Urquell Brewery: U Prazdroje 7, 301 00 Plzeň-Plzeň 3, CzechiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that there is only one ticket price, which is the same for children and adults regardless of age.
- Children are more than welcome to join the tour, however, beer tasting is only allowed for adults over 18 years old
- When visiting the cellars, it is recommended to wear warm clothing, as the temperature in the brewery is around 40° F
- Foreign visitors can download the SmartGuide application for a tour in English or German. To activate the content of the guide, scan the SmartGuide QR code you receive at the ticket office together with your ticket, or with your e-ticket