Learn how to cook panzerotti, a calzone-style savory pastry, with the guidance of a local chef. At the end of the lesson, taste the fruits of your labor with other typical Apulian food and drinks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the activity provider's office "Puglia Mare" in Piazza Caduti di via Fani, 26. There is a mini gas station opposite the office.Open in Google Maps ⟶