Visit the "What’s Cooking?" exhibition at the POLIN Museum with this entrance ticket. Learn about the Jewish religion, culture, culinary traditions, and customs from various corners of the globe.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go straight into the admission line and show this voucher to an attendant to access the exhibition.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The ticket is valid for one day - admission closes 2 hours prior to the closing time
- You can leave the museum to have lunch and return, as long as it is within the same day
- The estimated time needed to visit the core exhibition is 2 hours
- Due to security restrictions, every guest must undergo electronic scanning before entering the core exhibition
- Children aged 7 or younger may enter the museum free of charge
- Children aged 12 or younger need to be supervised by an adult at all times