Designed for capturing the attention of both kids and parents, you will be able to walk around the town, enter houses, temples, amphitheater and truly feel what it was like to live in Roman times. In Pompeii, everything is well-preserved.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Pompeii main entrance called Porta Marina Superiore.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The guide will be able to buy the tickets for you to skip-the-line, everything will be done in 5 to 10 minutes
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- This is a walking tour. No transportation will be included