Discover hidden secrets of the old Pompeii, in southern Italy's Campania region. See the ancient city, feel the history, and imagine the citizens going about their lives in the shadow of Mt. Vesuvius.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- French, Italian, German, English, Russian, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
You must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour begins. The guide will wait for you at Porta Marina Superiore main entrance of Pompei Archaeological Park You can arrive by Circumvesuviana Sorrento Line from Naples or Sorrento, stop at Pompeii Scavi Station, or by car.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed