Visit the UNESCO world heritage site of Pompeii with a reserved entry ticket. Gain a comprehensive insight into the life of a Roman city and explore the archeological site at your own pace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go to the Piazza Esedra, Porta Marina Inferiore to enter the site.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Entrance fees are free for Pompeii for EU citizens under 18 years of age, as well as for disabled citizens and their relatives