Experience one of Australia's most scenic train journeys on the Kuranda Scenic Railway. Board the train at Freshwater and travel through a landscape of lush rainforest and waterfalls. Get some free time in Kuranda to stroll the craft markets and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Port Douglas or Palm Cove.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that from Monday 8th of May until the 14th of May, Skyrail Cableway is closed for maintenance so please book the scenic train only option
- Both Skyrail and Scenic trains are closed from 15th May until Monday 22nd May
- This tour is unavailable from Cairns
- This tour is suitable for all ages and for those with limited mobility
- This tour is available from the Northern Beaches of Cairns