Experience a full-day sailing and snorkeling adventure. Venture to the pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef’s Mackay and Undine coral cays on a luxury catamaran with a maximum of 45 guests. This tour is perfect for visitors concerned with conservation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- From your accommodation in Port Douglas.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour is conducted by a certified Advanced Ecotourism operator, climate action leader, and national sustainability award winner
- The journey to the outer reef is approximately 2 to 2.5 hours
- Due to the nature of the cruise, the boat may be slightly rocky. Please be wary of this if you experience sea sickness
- This tour is for snorkelling only (no scuba diving)
- This tour has exclusive access to the most beautiful coral cays off the Queensland coast
- The itinerary may vary