Embark on an unforgettable trip around the world with an entry ticket to Salou's PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park, Spain's largest theme park. Experience rides, shows, the seasonal carnival, and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Present your voucher at the entrance turnstiles. The Theme Park is located just over 1-hour from Barcelona Airport and only 15 minutes from Reus Airport. The park has its own train station, and a direct exit off the AP-7, which will allow you to get to Port Aventura in no time. (GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 41º05'53''N, Longitude001º09'14''E, Decimal: 41.0980667; 1.15).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children from 0 to 3 years old enjoy free entrance.
- Opening times in High Season (01/07/2023 until 09/09/2023): from 10:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Opening times in Low Season (10/09/2023 until January 2024): from 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Situated on the shore of the Mediterranean, PortAventura offers added value to the Spanish sun, beach, and way of life.
- From September to November, everyone can discover the most spine-chilling and entertaining Halloween yet. Scary creatures and shows frightening enough to cure hiccups are in store. Lots of fear, but also many laughs.
- From November to January, Christmas reigns at PortAventura. Light, fantasy, and color inundate every corner of the park to create the perfect atmosphere for an unforgettable family holiday.