Explore the magnificent mountains that surround Porto on this self-driving exhilarating off-road buggy adventure. Feel an adrenaline rush and choose between either a morning or afternoon tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Choose one of the addresses provided for pickup at the following times: Largo Dom Luís I, Gaia 8:40 AM (for the morning tour at 10:00 AM) and 1:40 PM (for the afternoon tour at 3:00 PM); Calçada de Vandoma, Porto (Near Sé do Porto) 8:55 AM (for the morning tour at 10:00 AM) and 1:55 PM (for the afternoon tour at 3:00 PM); Rua do Capitão Henrique Galvão (Near Casa da Música) 9:10 AM (for the morning tour at 10:00 AM) and 2:10 PM (for the afternoon tour at 3:00 PM).
- Welcoming travelers since 2018
Select participants and date
Meet at the Oporto Buggy Adventure office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- All drivers must bring their driver's license
- This is a tour, not a race. It's not allowed any sporty driving at any point of the tour.