Explore historic Porto on a 3-hour Segway tour and see dozens of landmark monuments and districts such as the Clérigos Tower, Luis I Bridge, Cathedral, and more. Ride the self-balancing vehicle around the Miragaia, site of the ancient city walls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, French
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Bluedragon City ToursOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Booking in advance is mandatory
- Please contact supplier for groups of more than 10 participants
- You must be over 14 years old to ride a Segway. Under 18 year olds must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must weigh a minimum of 100 pounds and not exceed 260 pounds (45-118 kilograms)
- The following people may not participate in this activity: pregnant women, anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs or anyone who has had surgery recently
- This tour still operates in the rain so please check the weather conditions and dress accordingly. The local operator provides ponchos if needed