Get a taste for Porto on a guided gastronomy and wine tour through the Old Town. Discover Porto's cuisine and learn the history of the city’s food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, French
- Private group available
Select participants and date
C'alma Specialty Coffee Room, R. de Passos Manuel 44, 4000-381 PortoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is vegetarian-friendly, but please note substitutions are not available for every dish
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children aged 1 to 3 years are free of charge, children aged 4 to 14 years pay half-price; please advise in advance
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress accordingly