Discover Porto with an electric tuk-tuk tour and river cruise combination ticket. Ride through the historic city center before ending your day with a cruise down the Douro river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your tuk-tuk guide at the Itourist Service, right in front of São Bento Train Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Alcohol and drugs
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- The opening hours for the Six Bridges Cruise are daily from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM from April to September, and 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM from October to March
- The tuk-tuk activity starts and ends at the same meeting point
- There is no need to book the cruise in advance, as this is an open ticket that will be handed out by your guide at the end of the tuk-tuk ride.
- Please note that 105 minutes is the total duration of the activity (Tuk Tuk ride 50 minutes + cruise 55 minutes). Please be advised that if you book a tuk-tuk ride after 4:00 PM, you may not be able to take the cruise on the same day as the tuk tuk but there is no need to worry because you can take the cruise the next day or whenever you want for the next 30 days.
- In the shared option, it is possible for one reservation to be divided into one or more tuk-tuks
- The tour takes place rain or shine