Learn all about the history of the city and its monuments. Discover medieval buildings, the Clérigos Tower, and one of the world's most beautiful bookshops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time. Your guide will be next to the statue of Vimara Peres wearing a blue shirt and a blue umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be willing to walk to explore the city.
- Prepare yourself for weather conditions and bring comfortable clothes and shoes.