Explore the Spanish villages of Santiago de Compostela and Valença do Minho on this day trip in an airconditioned vehicle from Porto. Enjoy a mouth-watering lunch with a drink along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Please contact the activity provider in advance to confirm your hotel pickup information. The exact pickup details will be given the day before your tour.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the Living Tours/Tourist Service office, next to São Bento train station, Porto.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used
- The group size will be from 8 to 29 people
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 people to operate. If the minimum is not met, customers will be asked to reschedule or cancel for a full refund
- The tour duration is an estimation, subject to local traffic and visit schedules
- If pickup selected it is from central Porto Hotels
- For private accommodation and hotels in other areas, customers must go to the meeting point
- Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the date of the service
- Children from 4 to 12 years pay half price. Children aged 0 to 3 are free of charge
- The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice
- The cathedral of Santiago is currently undergoing interior and exterior renovations. Some areas of the cathedral cannot be visited