Discover the beauty and history of the Czech countryside in southern Bohemia on a day trip to Cesky Krumlov and Ceske Budejovice from Prague. Visit Cesky Krumlov Castle and have lunch in a historic restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the Gray Line Czech Republic office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The children's price is valid for children 10 years old and under. The student price is valid for students 26 years old and under with an ISIC Card
- In winter (from 1 November to 31 March) the interiors of the chateau of Cesky Krumlov are closed