Explore South Bohemia's history, culture, and monuments on a full-day guided trip. View a magnificent castle from the 12th century in an enchanting UNESCO-listed town, Český Krumlov. Enjoy a fantastic lunch with Czech beer and visit Hluboká Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your hotel in Prague. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Admire one of the most beautiful Czech castles, Hluboká Castle
- Let yourself be enchanted by the UNESCO-listed historic town of Český Krumlov
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in a famous local restaurant with Czech beer or wine
- English-speaking guide
- Český Krumlov Castle admission fee
- Hluboká Castle admission fee
- 3-course tasting menu with 1 glass of beer, wine, or non-alcoholic drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Bottled water in vehicle
- Wi-Fi in vehicle
- Extra drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Bistro "Hezky česky", located just 5 minutes from Náměstí Míru. The easiest way to arrive is by metro A (green line) or tram nos. 4, 10, 16 or 22.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Important note: there is no option to accommodate solo travellers.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Please be aware that the local tour operator can accommodate "vegetarian" or "no cheese" requirements, but cannot accommodate "vegetarian" and "no cheese" requirements.
- Upon booking, please specify if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions and how many people it applies to.
- Trip and tour stops and places for tastings are liable to change slightly to reflect the season, vendorsʼ opening hours, and availability, but the full volume of each trip and tour will always be kept.