Visit the fairy-tale town of Cesky Krumlov in South Bohemia, explore its narrow medieval streets and tour its famous castle. Admire examples of the town’s architectural development from the 14th through the 19th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Na Příkopě 23, 110 00, Prague 1 (between Municipal House and the bottom of Wenceslas Square)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- To qualify for student pricing you must have a valid ISIC card