Discover the oldest Czech royal castle with more than 800 years of history, situated in the beautiful landscape of forests and hills. Admire the art and skill of glassmakers in the famous glass factory. Enjoy a delicious lunch at the local restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Anglická 21, 120 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, CzechiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The glassworks are closed on Sundays year-round and on Saturdays from January to end of March; on these days the excursion to the glassworks is replaced by a visit to a brewery with a tasting of locally-made beers; price and schedule of the trip remain the same
- Unfortunately, Křivoklát Castle does not have tours in English, however you will receive a translation of the tour text in English or your mother language, or you can follow the Czech-speaking guide
- You must have a moderate to good mobility level to join the tour
- Please be aware that vegetarian or no-cheese requirements cannot be accommodated
- Trip, tour stops, and places for tastings are liable to change slightly to reflect the season, vendorsʼ opening hours, and availability