Discover Prague and its rich culture in a new way on a private or shared city tour on an electric trike. Glide through the city with ease and explore the best views of Prague.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the activity provider's office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Helmets are mandatory and a range of sizes is available
- The driver of each trike must be at least 18 years old. Children under 18 can ride in the rear seat or can use an eBike or a 2-wheeled e-scooters
- A driver's license is not required
- The maximum weight per trike is 396lbs (180kg)
- The trikes are limited in motor power by local law; the maximal speed is 24 km/h
- Winter tires are designed to excel in the colder temperatures, slush, snow, and ice
- If you want to ride with a child of 1-6 years old, we can provide a classic electric bike instead of a Trike with a special child seat (EU certified), this is the only option to take your child on the tour. The maximum weight of the child (including clothing) is 22 kg (48.5 lbs). The child will go free of charge, but please mention it in the "Special requirements" field. The maximal number of such kids in the group - is 2
- In case of rain, raincoats are provided, and in cases of extreme weather your tour may be rescheduled for your safety