Discover the magic of historical Prague from the deck of a riverboat on this cruise. Savor a delicious buffet lunch on board as you sail on the Vltava River, taking in the city’s iconic landmarks. Enjoy the soothing sounds of live music along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Czech, Chinese, English, Spanish, Russian, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the small building with the sign "Prague Boats" on Pier 3, which is located by Hotel Intercontinental and under the Čechův Bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This cruise is operated on Grand Bohemia, Bohemia Rhapsody or Agnes de Bohemia
- Most of the boats on which this cruise operates are wheelchair accessible
- There is a maximum number of people per booking for the window option. If your group is bigger, then please place another order, but you might not be sitting together