Go on a 3-hour guided walking tour through Prague's old town, visit the Jewish quarter and discover the Prague Castle. Travel back in time and learn more about the legends and the historical background of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Old Town Square 5, in front of the Cartier boutique, corner of Pařížská Street. Please look for a green umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable and sturdy shoes, and dress according to season and weather
- Children up to 3 years (when accompanied by parents) can join the tour for free, children until the age of 15 can take part for a fee of €2