Visit the Jewish Quarter with a local quide who will tell you what you see around, explain the stories in the context of European history and reveal the 1000-year history of the Prague Jews. You will visit all the synagogues and the Old Jewish Cemetery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Cartier shop. They will be holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Men ought to wear a head covering
- The Spanish synagogue is currently closed due to renovation until 2020