See the sights of Prague on a 1-hour orientation tour by bus and marvel at the monuments of the Old Town, New Town and Lesser Town without getting off. Listen to the excellent audio commentary, available in 26 different languages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Audio guide included
- Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian
Select participants and date
Meet at the kiosk/ticket booth, 1 Parizska Street, Old Town, Prague District 1. The kiosk/ticket booth is on the corner of Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti) and the nearest metro station is "Staromestska" (Line A), a 3-minute walk down Kaprova Street in the direction of Old Town Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Audio commentary is available in 26 different languages