See the sights of Prague from a panoramic, open-top bus on a 2-hour tour of the city center. Enjoy a fascinating pre-recorded commentary (available in 26 languages) as your drive through the Old Town, New Town, Prague Castle district, and Jewish Quarter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Audio guide included
- Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian
Select participants and date
Board the bus at the “Martin Tour” kiosk in Prague District 1 - Old Town (Stare Mesto), No. 1 Parizska Street, on the corner of Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti), next to St. Nicholas Church (Kostel sv. Mikulase). The nearest metro station is "Staromestska" (Line A), a 3-minute walk down Kaprova StreetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- After your break at the Prague Castle area, you even may stay longer and come back to downtown with a late departure according to the bus time table.