Wander around Prague’s Jewish Quarter and admire famous and lesser-known sights while solving 10 riddles in your own group of up to 5 people. Each riddle takes you to your next destination, and when solved, unlocks curious stories about the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You will begin from Nám. Franze Kafky, 110 00 Josefov, Czech Republic.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience, there is no tour guide that will join your urban adventure
- These games are available in English only
- There are a few rules to the games which you will be reminded of prior to starting your activity.