Learn about the history of Prague's Old Town and its Jewish Quarter on a 1.5-hour guided walking tour. Visit landmarks such as Municipal House, the Astronomical Clock, and the Old Jewish Cemetery, and finish your tour with a visit to the Jewish Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the statue of King Charles IV., nearby the Charles Bridge. It is the only statue on a small square ”Krizovnicke namesti” in front of the Old-town Bridge Tower. Your guide will be holding an orange umbrella. Tram: stop "Karlovy Lázně" or "Staroměstská". Subway: A (green line), stop "Staroměstská" .Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Museum Ticket includes access to the Maisel Synagogue, Pinkas Synagogue, Old Jewish Cemetery, Klausen Synagogue, Ceremonial Hall, Spanish Synagogue (closed for renovations until last quarter of 2020), the Old-New Synagogue, and the Robert Guttmann Gallery
- The opening hours of the Jewish Museum:
- January 1 – March 27: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- March 29 – October 23: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- October 25 – December 31: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- December 24: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM