Explore Prague, the gem of Central Europe, on a 2-hour guided tour that will show you the major historical sites of the city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See Wenceslas Square, the National Theatre, Charles Bridge, and many other storied sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Croatian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Arabic, Polish, Romanian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Náměstí Republiky, at the yellow kiosk of Prague Sightseeing Tours (opposite Municipal House).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.