Explore the archaeological site of Cholula, with its sprawling pyramid and ornate church. Encounter Mexican and indigenous history that dates back to the 3rd century BCE.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation in Puebla. Your guide will wait for you in the lobby.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The archaeological zone of Cholula involves enclosed spaces and multiple steps
- Sometimes the churches are closed or in the act of the eucharist and cannot be entered