Enjoy a private tour to two of Mexico's Magic Towns, Zacatlán and Chignahuapan. See the incredible waterfall El Salto de Quetzalapan, visit local factories, and sample local culture on a full-day experience from Puebla.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- From your accommodation in Puebla, Cholula, or San Andrés Cholula. Your driver will be waiting in the lobby of your hotel or at the entrance of your house.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- There are 365 steps down to the base of the waterfall
- These towns visited are normally cold