Buckle up as you explore the Dominican countryside on an all-terrain two-person buggy. Continue the adventure by flying through canopy treetops, across a river, and more on seven zipline cables.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, French
- Pickup included
- Please provide hotel and room, so we can advise on your pick up time. Note that we don't offer pick up outside of Puerto Plata city. Important, this tour schedule is only compatible for guests staying overnight in hotels, not fit for shore excursion timings for cruise ships.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Closed-toe shoes
- ID card, copy accepted
- Sandals or flip flops
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Wearing sports clothing and closed-toe shoes is recommended
- Bringing a towel and swimsuit is recommended
- The minimum age requirement for this experience is 6 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The maximum weight for ziplining is 250 pounds
- Zipline harnesses size up to: 47 inches for waist, 29 inches for leg, and 39 inches for chest
- A drivers' license is mandatory for all buggy drivers
- This activity's schedule is only compatible for guests staying overnight in hotels and not fit for shore excursion timings provided by cruise ships
- The experience provider will not be taking photos or videos of your experience for you