Buckle up as you explore the Dominican countryside on an all-terrain two-person buggy. Continue the adventure by flying through canopy treetops, across a river, and more on seven zipline cables.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, French
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickups are only available in Puerto Plata. Pickups start approximately 30–60 minutes before the tour departure time. Your exact pickup time will be advised in your reconfirmation email, once the booking is completed and the hotel name is provided. Any hotel in areas of Puerto Plata province that are out of Puerto Plata City should arrive at a designated meeting point in Puerto Plata City.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Closed-toe shoes
- ID card, copy accepted
- Sandals or flip flops
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Wearing sports clothing and closed-toe shoes is recommended
- Bringing a towel and swimsuit is recommended
- The minimum age requirement for this experience is 6 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The maximum weight for ziplining is 250 pounds
- Zipline harnesses size up to: 47 inches for waist, 29 inches for leg, and 39 inches for chest
- A drivers' license is mandatory for all buggy drivers
- This activity's schedule is only compatible for guests staying overnight in hotels and not fit for shore excursion timings provided by cruise ships
- The experience provider will not be taking photos or videos of your experience for you