Travel to the mystical floating town of the indigenous Uros people and learn about their unique culture and traditions on a half-day guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup and drop-off available form hotels located within Puno city center.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet the tour group at the Puno Port.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour takes place in shine or rain
- The ticket to ride a reed boat "Balda de Totora" is not included but can be paid on the spot directly to the Uros. The cost is 15 Soles per person