Two activities in one full day. Visit the floating islands of the indigenous Uros people, then sail to Taquile Island and meet the local people to learn more about their traditions, with views of Lake Titicaca's spectacular scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in downtown Puno. Please provide the name and address of your hotel/accommodation while booking so that the pickup can be arranged.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- A vegetarian lunch option is available on request
- Please note that the visit to Taquile Island involves a medium-level amount of hiking
- Waterproof clothes if travelling during the months: January, February and March