Discover the floating islands of the Uros indigenous people. Sail to the island of Amantani to meet its inhabitants and learn more about their traditions while gazing at the spectacular Lake Titicaca.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the area surrounding Puno can be arranged at an additional cost for the following locations: Hotel Sonesta Posada del Inca, Casa Andina Premium, Hotel Libertador Isla Esteves, Xima Hotels, Hotel Jose Antonio and Mirador del Titicaca