Journey through the history of Ancient Egypt with a ticket to the sound and light show at the Pyramids of Giza. Take your seats in the Giza Plateau to watch the story of the pharaohs and Egyptians projected onto the pyramids and Sphinx at night.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from the lobby of your hotel in Cairo. A tour representative will be waiting with a sign for ease of contact.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please be advised that nights in the desert are cold. Wear warm clothes, or bring a blanket if you don't have warm clothes. Do not underestimate the desert cold