Cycle on one of the region's most beautiful roads: the Ile d'Orleans - a cyclist's paradise! Taste local products, admire beautiful landscapes and learn about the region's history whilst cruising on your rental bike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
The Motel Ile d'Orleans - 507, Route Prevost, Saint-Laurent-de-l'Ile-d'Orleans, G0A 3Z0Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- Childrens' bike, cycling bag and baby seat available on-site for ten CAD upcharge each
- The most popular circuit takes about 3-hours
- There are no bike paths on Ile d'Orleans, you'll ride on the road's shoulder
- Please make sure you dress appropriately for this activity: windbreaker, closed shoes, scarf and gloves, especially in spring and fall