Discover the flavors of the island of Orléans on this tour from Quebec City. Engage with history, meet local producers, and discover local favorites like jam, cider, nougat, and chocolate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
Select participants and date
Place d'Ames, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. Meet near the park adjacent to Château Frontenac. Please arrive 10 to 15-minutes before the tour departure. Look for the colorful, wrapped bus!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must be 18 years and over for tastings with alcohol
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible