Take flight above Quebec City for an exhilarating 15, 30, or 45-minute helicopter tour. Discover famous sights like Old Quebec, the Chateau Frontenac, the Plains of Abraham, the Saint Lawrence River, and Montmorency Falls from above.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 15 - 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, French
- Audio guide
- English, French, Spanish, German
- Climb aboard for a breathtaking scenic tour of the city
- Admire unbeatable panoramic aerial views
- Choose your own adventure with 3 unique tour options
- Enjoy recorded audio commentary in English, French, German, or Spanish
- Scenic helicopter tour
- Audio commentary in one of 4 languages
- Complimentary shuttle between downtown Quebec City and heliport
- Access to the helicopter showroom
- All applicable taxes and fees
- Food or drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All flights are subject to availability and favorable weather conditions.
- It is recommended to book your flight on your first available day in Quebec City so that you have maximum flexibility to move to the next available date should rescheduling be required due to poor weather or other concerns.
- Complimentary shuttle transfers from downtown Quebec to the heliport can be arranged directly with the local partner after booking.
- Please note that the flight time is approximate and can be affected by wind, passenger weight, and other conditions.
- If you are a solo traveler, the local operator will aim to book you with other confirmed passengers.
- Transport Canada regulations require children aged 2 and above to sit in their own seat. Children under 2 years of age must sit on a parent or guardians lap