Cruise under the Forth Bridges on this award winning 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise. The cruise was recently voted one of the best things to do in Edinburgh, and will display many highlights of the region to you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Please make your way to the brick building at the top of Hawes Pier to collect your boarding passes, these must be collected before boarding the Maid of Forth. Failure to do so may result in missing the cruise.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- There is a short ramp from the pier to the boat, followed by 2 shallow steps into the boat
- There is a threshold step of 30 centimeters from the back to the front of the boat
- The boat has a bar serving hot/cold/alcoholic drinks
- There are both male/female toilets onboard
- Please note, this trip is non refundable within 24 hours of travel. All booking changes made within 24 hours will be subject to a £5 administration charge