Take in the stunning views and wonderful wildlife as you cruise around Milford Sound. Relax on board with tea and coffee, enjoying the commentary as you go, and make the most of the photo ops as you go.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is available from selected central Queenstown locations and along Frankton Road. The local operator will confirm your pickup details after booking. Note that your pickup time may differ from the tour start time.
- Explore Milford Sound and New Zealand’s famous Fiordland National Park
- Admire rainforests, waterfalls, and wildlife as you cruise the length of the fiord
- Enjoy entertaining commentary from your experienced local guides
- Central Queenstown and Te Anau pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transportation
- Experienced skippers and guides
- Live commentary
- Scenic photo stops and short walks
- Scenic Milford Sound cruise
- Access to 3 viewing decks
- Complimentary tea and hot water
- Additional drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The trip from Queenstown to Milford Sound is about 5-6 hours with stops.
- Infants 4 and under are free of charge and must be allocated their own seat.