Enjoy a drink and ceviche at starfish-filled El Cielo while you swim with stingrays. Be marveled by giant corals at Palancar reef with a high chance of viewing turtles and exotic marine life alongside the most knowledgeable and friendly snorkel guides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Look for the sales post of Caballito del Caribe at the pier, you can ask for Raul.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Touching marine life
Know before you go
- Use of a facemask is mandatory to access the main ferry pier.
- Tour lasts between 4 and 4 and a half hours, the staff is the most friendly and experienced on the island with over 15 years of service.
- Tour may be canceled due to weather conditions.
- If you have 2 or more infants, you must pay children's price for the additional infants