On this private guided walking tour you'll explore the fascinating city of Ravenna, known for its well-preserved late Roman and Byzantine architecture and for its 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Marvel at its stunning mosaics and learn about its history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Piazza del Popolo, Ravenna, at the foot of the building with the big clock at the top of its towerOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites that are not specified as included
- The tour will operate even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be canceled and you will be provided a full refund
- Children up to 10 years old can join the tour for free. Children aged 11 years old or older must buy an adult ticket