Discover Olinda, the first capital of Pernambuco state, and a city declared as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the old quarter of Recife, known as the city of waters, and learn about its history and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Recife located in Boa Viagem, Pina or Piedade neighborhoods. For hotels outside the pickup region, the nearest meeting point will be informed.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The entrances fees to all museums are not included and can be purchased the day
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- There will be an optional stop for lunch