Take a guided tour of Reims Cathedral and enjoy a tour and Champagne tasting at Veuve Clicquot. After lunch, enjoy a tour and tasting at a family estate which offer high quality Champagne.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Tourist Office located at the Reims Central Station forecourt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The guided tour of the Grandes Maisons de Champagne will be done in English only
- The tour departs from the Reims central train station forecourt
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, underground cellars are always 50°F (10°C), please dress appropriately and bring some warm clothes for the cellar
- Please note that the visit of Veuve Clicquot is subject to availability and may be replaced with a visit to the Grande Maison de Champagne
- If you are not staying in Reims, you will have to book and pay for your own transport to reach the meeting point
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is stroller accessible
- Infant seats are available